Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Selling a Plane on Ebay
There was a rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado this past Saturday (September 6, 2008). Over 25,000 thousand people went to hear the Republican Presidental canidate, McCain, and his running mate of Alaska, Governer Sarah Palin. I went to the rally and it was definetly an intense atmosphere to be around. I was not able to get into the hanger where they were speaking, so I anixiously waited outside to hear them speak to the crowd. Governer Sarah Palin is an amazing woman, I admire how she has a family, a rising career, and does not let the left wing media take jabs at her without speaking her mind about it. Many people don't realize that she was serious about putting her plane on ebay. I thought that was awesome because she doesn't need any luxrious planes or any items like that for her family. Palin put it on ebay but it did not sell, instead someone in Alaska bought the plane for $2.1 million.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
that's crazy that you can actually buy a plain on ebay. i don't think there are items or services that you can not buy in syberspace. everything is accessable from anywhere and it is the beauty of the internet. i have just one question. how in the heck was she gonna deliver the plain if anyone bought is from ebay?? i mean you have to send to them right?? isn't that how ebay works? and i wonder how much it would have costed.
I respect your opinion about Palin. Even though i'm on side "D",I agree that there have been many jabs taken at her but she knew it was coming and i repsect her for keeping such a smooth composure. As for the plane, did she give the money to charity? That was a good act on her part because you never really see VP candiates realaly doing that kind of stuff.
I didn't really understand what went on with Palin and the plane so I searched it on the web and found out the story. The plane wasn't hers it was the property of the Alaska...so no she doesn't need luxury items like that for her family..because it was never theirs to begin with. The plane that she tried to sell on ebay was used by the former governor and was also used to transport prisonors. She made a smart decision to get rid of it because it was costing more than it was worth. Yes Palin is a smart successful famiy oreinted woman, but should she be praised for such simple things? Each of the candidates are smart, successful and are all family oriented!
I was glad to read your blog, because the McCain rally jumped out at me. I went to that rally too. I liked it, and I agree about Palin, she has taken the insults from the left well. And it's nice to see a real person trying to get into the white house.
It's also nice to see that the main stream media hasnt got you thinking that McCain is the devil.
Post a Comment