Monday, September 22, 2008
Dancing with the Stars is Red Hot!!
On Monday September 22, 2008 was the seventh season premire of Dancing with the Stars and it was awesome. The two-hour event introduced thirteen stars and their partners dancing the fox drot or the cha-cha. I think it's amazing how reality television more than other type of show tries to fit in interactive media in the show. Every contestant on Dancing with the Stars had a number to call. Some cellular phone companies are getting into the game as well, with contracting with television shows and having the audience texting who they want to vote for. I think Dancing with the Stars is the only show that brings in the internet, which is a great move on their part. Some people do not like to call or text and feel that the internet is much faster. I assume that shows like American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance, will somehow tie in the internet and go interactive just like Dancing with the Stars has.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree that using the internet and cellphones is a good way to become interactive...but I know American Idol and shows like it have been using the same methods over the past several years.
Post a Comment