Monday, October 27, 2008
The Future is 3D
Many movies are now going 3D, which means you only get the full effect when you wear the 3D glasses. The glasses make it seem like you're in the movie it self with realistic three-demensional images everywhere around you. 3D is a visual attempt to recreate moving images of the third dimension, which is the illusion of depth seen by the viewer. A 3D movie is filmed in a unique way. It involves two images being filmed at the same time with two different cameras poistioned side by side. The cameras are set at a 90 degree angle from each other using mirrors to make the images opposite. 3D movies are going from one side of the spectrum to the other with the movies that are being made. Hannah Montana has a 3D concert, The Best of Both Worlds. The newest 3D movie that has come out is the famous Nightmare Before Christmas. I think in the future 3D movies are not going to be anything special, they will actually be the movies everyone goes to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was fortunate to see my first and last 3d movie, Sea Monsters 3D at IMAX. Fish would swim at your face and little kids starting crying, it was heart attack inducing.
I wish anyone could get one of those cameras. That would make your home videos so much more cooler. I wonder how long it will be before that happens?
Post a Comment